Well, that escalated quickly.
I was working the build and getting rid of stuff when I found an opportunity to transfer to far west Texas. I
go went fulltime in the campervan as of Aug 14th, 2018. We will see how this adventure goes.
I’ve finally figured out what my brain has been back-burnering all my life, what all these weird interests and experiences were about:
- a love for small, organized spaces like solo sailboats
- a love for the outdoors
- personal secession
- MGTOW (or rather “FGHOW” – Frater going his own way)
- an intense desire for solitude
- a fascination with repurposed spaces for living
- tiny homes
- solar geekery
- often heard saying “I could live in that“
- built a large kindle ebook collection
I realised everything is coming together for a capstone adventure: a boondocking retirement in the American Southwest.
I am working out the plan over the next few years.